What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog and website?
When inquiring or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and service offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your inquiry or other products(if any) and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email, or phone inquiries)
- We use Google Analytics, web analytics tools provided by Google Inc. Google Analytics uses “first-party cookies”. Cookies help to analyse how the visitors use the website and cannot be read on other domains. Google collects all the information on an anonymous basis. The anonymous information will be given to Google or other servers in the world managed by Google. Google can share the information with third parties if required by law or in order to analyze it on Google’s behalf.
- We use many other tracking platforms to determine the usage of our website and to understand the behavior of the users who use the website.
- While a user logged into our website, we maintain the session ID through various means as well as keep a track of the activities of the user.
- At times we send SMS, emails, and Whatsapp messages as well as notification through applications for promotional and other purposes.
- Your information may also be shared with our independent contractors who are experts in handling the services and providing relevant services we deploy. These individuals may be Chartered Accountants, Lawyers, Company Secretaries, etc.
- Scotle.org reserves the right to share any of your personal information to comply with the orders of subpoenas, court orders, or another legal processes. Your Personal Information may be disclosed pursuant to such subpoenas, court orders, or legal processes, which may be with or without notice to you.
Scotle.org follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movement on the website, and gather demographic information.
Note that scotle.org has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Scotle.org does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records unless the same is needed for the official legally viable records of the school.
The School of Talented!
At SCOTLE, we aim to fulfil child’s educational and development needs in nurturing environment. Our team is happy to support you and answer all your queries related to the admission process.